<< PROTECTION >> SIGNATURE DELUXE SMUDGE KIT
Clear and Heal.
This amazing smudge kit has everything you need to smudge - wherever you go. Makes the perfect housewarming gift. Bring it to any new space, or keep on-hand to clear negative energy.
- Small Abalone Shell // Nurturing, security, ocean energy
- Stick of California White Sage // Purification, cleansing
- Piece Black Tourmaline // Protection, boundaries
- Selenite Stick // Healing, purifying, moon mother
- Amethyst Point // Purify, anti-stress, clarity
- Crystal Clear Quartz // Clarity, illumination, manifestation
- Exclusive Light My Fire Lighter // Fire
Using the smoke from sacred fires, or burning herbs or incense as a purification ceremony or ritual has been a common practice amongst many traditions throughout the ages. The smoke of medicinal plants and natural substances has been used extensively in many cultures for cleansing and healing. While smudging has North American/Native American origins, ritual incense has been used for centuries throughout the world -- from the Ancient Egyptians to the frankincense and myrrh in church incense censors -- cleansing and blessing rituals are age-old and can be integrated into your daily ritual practice.
When to Smudge:
Or more importantly, there is never not a good time to smudge. Smudging can be done daily, as part of your ritual practice, given as a gift, put on your personal altar, or just done whenever you feel like it. Which brings us to when to smudge:
- Whenever you feel like it
- Daily, as part of your ritual practice
- After an argument
- When moving into a new space
- When setting an intention
- To bless yourself or others
- When you feel to many people have deposited energy in your space
- To purify your body, aura, energy, etc.
- During ceremonial ritual
- To combat emotional/spiritual negativity
Benefits of Sage:
Sage literally clears the air. Burning sage releases negative ions and neutralizes the air. Another added, scientifically proven, bonus is that sage kills 94% of airborne bacteria. And unlike air fresheners or chemical air purifiers, sage is safe for kids and pets and completely natural. It is an acquired scent, but once you get hooked, you'll be integrating sage into your daily ritual practice. It's easy, it's quick, it's grounding.
Instructions for Use:
Our handcrafted sage smudge sticks can be used as a beautiful fragrant decor or as a smudge stick for daily ritual or ceremony.
To use your smudge stick, light until the end is fully lit and smoking. Start in the center of the space and move in a counter-clockwise motion, leaving a door or window open so the negative energy (and smoke) can escape. A ceramic bowl, shell, or other vessel that can contain ash and heat is a good idea to have on-hand while you burn sage.